Thursday, April 26, 2012

Care and Feeding of Husbands

Even though there are times when I swear all I want is for my husband to enter a coma for just a couple of days (mostly so that I can redecorate the entire house with no thought for his tastes or our budget) ...the truth is that I love him.  So sometimes I have to find ways to tell him.  Yesterday, I made this little poster for his desk.  It was kind of an explanation of why I sometimes say, "I miss you" when he isn't even away.  The busy times in life sort of conspire against you and you end up missing that special someone...even if you see them all the time.




You are welcome to use this card for your special someone as well.  Or for any other non-commercial purpose.  Click on the image and you will be able to download the 8.5 x 11" .pdf version.

No comments:

Post a Comment